Welcome to Camp Recovery Center. I am pleased to be able to offer some information about myself and Camp Recovery Center. I came to The Camp in 2015 after a decade of serving as Clinical Director at some of the top addiction treatment programs in the country. As a licensed therapist, my primary goal first and foremost is to provide the best treatment possible for every patient who arrives at our door. We are continually researching and embracing the most recent best practice models available and blending them into an intensive program that has successfully guided thousands of people into long-term recovery.
We at Camp Recovery Center know from experience that addiction is a painful and deadly disease. Therefore, choosing treatment for yourself or your loved one may be one of the most difficult decisions you ever have to make. We are here to support you through your entire journey.
Our team at Camp Recovery Center is comprised of experienced and passionate professionals who are able to support you as an individual throughout the course of treatment.
- In the beginning, our knowledgeable and compassionate admissions team can assist you in determining what next steps are best for you and your family;
- If you choose Camp Recovery Center and join our program, you will be provided ample support for your detoxification process, if that is what you need;
- From there, you will be guided by licensed and certified professionals who will work with you to create a plan for your care that addresses your particular goals.
- Throughout your time here, the team will work with you on developing a comprehensive, individualized discharge plan. Your plan post-treatment is critical to your long-term success.
- Camp Recovery Center has been a leader in the regional recovery community for nearly three decades, which means that we offer a large network of successful alumni throughout the Bay Area who are available to provide support as you transition to the next phase of recovery. We are with you for the long haul.
Our program is designed to expose you to a wide variety of resources and skill development so that you can choose the path that is right for you as you transition back into your home and your community. In addition to our 12-step traditions, we offer introductions to Smart Recovery, Refuge Recovery, as well as yoga, acupuncture, and CAMPfit physical training.
Camp Recovery Center has a 25 year history of “making miracles happen”. We look forward to helping you build a foundation and start a full, rich, and vibrant life.
Pamela Alba, MA LMFT
Chief Executive Officer, The Camp Recovery Center